Introducing the GV special elevated by Killspencer® inside our California Atelier with premium pebbled leather and neon calf leather. INSPIRED by the GV Special’s tennis heritage and our pursuit for quality and functionality we handcrafted only 25 pairs.
Backstory: In the late 1970s, Argentinian tennis player Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and off-the-court charm, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style. Among them? The GV Special. And much like the man behind the legend, it quickly secured its rank: Icon.
- Archive tennis-inspired silhouette
- Hand bonded Pebbled Leather upper
- Lightweight IMEVA midsole for soft cushioning
- Rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at side
- Killspencer® PUMA neon calf leather label at tongue
- Neon calf leather insole